This week’s ‘top 5′ in Customer Service series continues with a fun category! Quotes made by the leaders in this field and from those who have excelled and who know that the customer is at the core of their success!
Check out the Top 5 Customer Service Quotes of all time!
1. “If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.”
Jeff Bezos, CEO Amazon.com
2. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.”
3. “Every company’s greatest assets are its customers, because without customers there is no company.”
Michael LeBoeuf, Author of: How to Win Customers and Keep Them for Life
4. “It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages.”
5. “Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong.”
Donald Porter, V.P. British Airways
And an extra bonus quote just for luck…
“The customer experience is the next competitive battleground.”
Jerry Gregoire, CIO, Dell Computers
I hope you found inspiration from these quotes that I came across. They certainly inspire me. Please feel free to share any of your favourite quotes from business leaders who focus on the customer.