Guest post by Kelly Campbell, Aspect.com
In today’s competitive environment, businesses of all sizes must know what their most successful relationships look like. Having a successful business is largely dependent upon a company’s relationship with their customers. According to the Parature Customer Service Blog, poor customer experiences result in an estimated $83 billion loss by enterprises each year. In order to build these successful relationships, many businesses are investing more and more in customer relationship management (CRM) software to help them maintain rich profiles of current and future clients. CRM software can range from basic address books to cloud-based intelligence systems. Successfully deploying and integrating CRM into your business is definitely a smart idea. Take a look at some of the top benefits of implementing CRM software into your company.
What is CRM Software?
Before investing in CRM software, it is important to truly know what this technology does. Ultimately, the purpose of CRM software is to streamline all areas of customer interactions to bring together people (customers and business representatives), company processes, and technologies to create a better customer experience and improve business productivity and increase sales for businesses. The Econsultancy Multi-channel Customer Experience Report states that only 26 percent of companies have a well-developed strategy in place for improving customer experience. CRM software is one tool that can do just that. This advanced software utilizes data to give companies a full view of their business interactions in how they pertain to the customers.
- With the right software, companies are able to better anticipate customer needs and discover new ways of developing products and services which in turn enhances the overall customer experience. With CRM software, companies are given a 360 degree view of all customer interactions which enables businesses to respond to customer needs even faster. It also helps companies figure out what tools and services will benefit customers most which ultimately will increase profits for the company.
- CRM software is an extremely useful organizational tool which can make business processes run more seamlessly.
- By having in-depth information about customer profiles on hand, companies are able to more easily estimate sales pipelines and track closed deals.
- Businesses can use CRM software to improve multichannel communications by utilizing it to unify the flow of information and more easily share crucial information throughout the organization.
- Aside from compiling customer profiles, CRM software also tracks interactions between customers and company representatives. This can offer useful insight into the habits of a company’s staff and will alert a company if they need to offer additional training.
These are just a few of the many benefits of CRM software. Develop a detailed plan before deploying new CRM software to ensure that you are giving your company the necessary resources it needs to receive the benefits of this software. Give your company the tools it needs to focus more on training, problem solving, and delivering the best customer service possible by investing in the right CRM software for your organization today.
Kelly Campbell writes on behalf of Aspect, a global provider of workforce management software, call center solutions, and predictive dialers. Aspect helps you build, enhance and sustain stronger relationships with your customers by uniting your enterprise with next-generation customer contact solutions. For more information, visit aspect.com.