1. Five Key Questions to Accelerate Customer Service Training
This article by Jeff Tolster helps build a positive customer service training while sharing importance of continuous improvement, evaluation and commitment to training.
2. Surprise! Customer Service Doesn’t Need to be Delightful – Just Effective
Kate Leggett’s article provides exceptional insight into customer service challenges and into customer’s tolerance for them (hint: they have precious little patience for difficult service interactions at all.
3. Move from Silo Based Actions to Customer Journey Based Priorities
Jeanne Bliss, in her article here, discusses that delivering a unified customer experience is difficult because of the many silos of service that make customer interactions unnecessarily complex.
4. The Customer Service Habit: Why Your Company Culture Needs to Catch it
Micah Solomon’s article discusses the best way to make your company pick up the customer service habit, and why this habit is key to some of the most successful organizations.
5. Awesome Infographic: Do Customers Really Prefer Self-Service?
This article outlines this great infographic which helps companies better understand the role of self-service in building solid customer service standards. If you are still using call centers, this article is for you.