This week’s best in Customer Service gets back to basics in order to build customer support processes that are effective, supportive and engaging.
1. 5 Ass Kicking Tips To Help You Give Kick Ass Customer Support
Scott Hargroves’ article looks at 5 key ways to give “kick ass” customer support. From getting your house in order to recognizing the role of the team, you’ll be sure to find some great advice in this article.
2. Guest Blog: Back to the Beginning – Building a Superior Customer Service Experience
On Shep Hyken’s blog, he welcomes guest blogger Kate Feather of PeopleMetrics to outlines just how important it is to build a superior customer service experience, even if you have to get back to basics in order to put people first.
3. Customer’s Desire for Speed, Convenience Fuels Greater Demand for Self-Service
Tricia Morris’ article outlines some of the reasons behind a growing need for the speed and convenience of self-service. Using some key findings from a white paper on self-service, she provides some interesting statistics on the kinds of changes the customers require in order to get the most out of your self-service options.
4. The Customer Service Technology Arms Race: What’s Now, What’s Next
In this article by Cathy Reisenwitz she outlines some of the current challenges, issues and improvements in the customer service industry so that you can offer a better and more comprehensive experience.
5. 3 Customer Support Tools You Must Use
Finally in this article we examine 3 Customer Support Tools you should use today to help build better interactions with your customers.