I love to meet people who love to do what they do! Nothing is worse than asking someone “How is work?” and they reply “Boring!”. In the world of customer Service, and support there are some great thought leaders who are sharing and caring about changing customer service for good and finally giving customers a GREAT service.
Here are my Top 5 Thought Leaders in the world of #CustServ
1. Shep Hyken – Shep Hyken is a Customer Experience Expert and the Chief Amazement Officer of Shepard Presentations. He is a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author and has been inducted into the National Speakers Association Hall of Fame for lifetime achievement in the speaking profession. Shep works with companies and organisations who want to build loyal relationships with their customers and employees.
2. Flavio Martins – Flavio Martins is Vice President of Customer Support at DigiCert, Inc. He is passionate about developing, managing, and delivering great customer service, creating unique customer experiences and managing efficient, cost-effective customer service and technical support teams. In his own words, he is “on a mission to end bad service. Great customer service is easy, and successful businesses are finding that it’s the real key to creating long term loyalty and success.”
3. Melissa Kovacevic – Since 1983, Melissa Kovacevic has provided operational consulting and skills training services for thousands of inside sales, customer support, collections and tech support teams and their managers. In addition to Contact Centers, she offers Service and Sales skills training for individuals in branch or administrative roles requiring customer or prospect contact via phone, email, live chat or in front line situations in Banks, Credit Unions and Retail Operations.
4. Annette Franz (Gleneicki) – Annette Franz Gleneicki is a seasoned Client Services Executive who is passionate about employee and customer engagement (and how they relate). She has a track record of success in building and leading global teams of Services professionals and guiding them to sell, design, implement and operationalise enterprise-wide customer experience solutions that drive business and organisational improvements.
5. Bill Quiseng – Bill Quiseng is a blogger and award-winning writer in the areas of customer service for front-line associates and customer service leadership for managers. He has over thirty years of luxury resort/club management experience. Bill’s personal achievements include receiving the Marriott International Spirit to Serve Award, Renaissance Hotels General Manager of the Year, Marriott International Leadership Excellence and Sales Excellence Awards, Petoskey Chamber of Commerce Mission Award and the American Hotel & Motel Association Pearson Award for Excellence in Lodging Journalism.
Now, don’t get me wrong! There are many thought leaders that I admire, but these guys and girls are the ones that stood out to me in the last few months. their knowledge goes far, and they certainly inspire me to dig deeper and learn more about customer service.
Original post by Call Centre UK, but with my personal favourites!
Use WalkMe to encourage self-service. www.WalkMe.com